I cannot tell you how happy it makes me when readers try and love our recipes. I love seeing them on Instagram when you tag us, and I love reading the comments.
Did you know when you leave a comment you can also leave a 5-star review? This helps us grow, so if you’ve tried a recipe and liked it, please click the stars. Thank you to everyone who has—we moderate comments so we see them!
Here are the 10 most popular recipes we published in 2022.
1. Favorite Things to Make in My Air Fryer – I had NO idea how much you all would like this post! I get asked a lot what I use my air fryer for when people are considering buying one, but aren’t sure if they will use it. I use mine almost every day, lol.
2. You also loved 15 Easy No-Bake Desserts. I personally LOVE a no-bake recipe— especially in the warmer months when I don’t want to turn my oven on.
3. I love that you all are as into holiday baking as we are! So many of you made these Snowball Cookies. One of my favorites.
4. Recently, I made this Gooey Butter Cake – With a Cake Mix for a Friendsgiving potluck I was going to, and it was a big hit. No surprise it was a reader favorite, too.
5. Possibly one of the most quintessential Midwest-meets-Southern cooking recipe on our site: Biscuits and Gravy Casserole. It’s a crowd-pleaser.
6. This Butter Cookie recipe was probably my favorite of the year. So happy our readers loved it, too!
7. This Chicken and Rice Casserole has a somewhat surprising ingredient. Have you all already made this one?
8. If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe that is chocolatey and chewy, try these Espresso cookies. Yum!
9. Need an easy classic? Make these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. They are so simple and delicious.
10. I was surprised how much readers loved this Overnight Oats – Basic Ratio + 15 Recipes post. I love oatmeal, but you all LOVE oatmeal. ?
P.S. Here are a few more honorable mentions and recipes that I loved: