Here are the top 10 most popular podcast episodes from 2022. Before I share the list, I just want to say THANK YOU for listening to our podcast.
We get quite a few emails every week from listeners, and the consensus is our podcast is a cozy, comfortable listen—especially when you’re going through a hard time and need something easy and uplifting to listen to.
It is one of the great honors of my life to be there for you in this way. Sometimes, I feel like our podcast is just two sisters rambling about who knows what. And while that’s somewhat true, it means a lot that it means something to you.
Thank you for the emails. Thank you for the reviews. We have some fun things planned for the A Beautiful Mess podcast in 2023 that we hope you will love.
Also, just a reminder, we have the transcripts for every episode in the show notes on the blog. So if you can’t listen or would prefer to read, you can still get all the content.
1. How to Make Your House Feel like Home – Episode 156 was a fun one! We talk about moving in and setting up your space to be cozy for all your senses.
2. Step Inside Our Old Lady Creative Retreat – Elsie and I have this dream of creating basically a special retirement home for ourselves and our friends when we are older.
Also, I think one of the reasons this episode was so popular is because our society doesn’t always do a great job making the future/aging seem hopeful. We are excited to age! Daydream with us.
3. Longevity of Trends (When They Don’t Matter) – We love trends, but sometimes we blow them off. Lol. If you feel the same, you’d probably love this episode.
4. Christmas Crafts + Homemade Decorations – Our listeners get it! Holiday decor is everything!
5. Holidays Traditions List – Should our podcast be about Christmas all year long? Maybe.
6. Spells and Magical Objects – A Halloween-themed episode where we make up our own spells and talk about what objects we’d turn into Horcruxes if we needed to. Lol.
7. A Thanksgiving Feast Episode – Our listeners like to cook and EAT as much us I do, I guess. 🙂
8. Our All-Time Favorite Spooky Movies – If you need some scary (but not always too scary) recommendations, here’s the episode for you.
9. Gift Shopping Episode – Tips, tricks, and lots of great recommendations.
10. Favorite Things of 2022 – We share all our favorite purchases from this past year.
Thanks so much for listening and for all your support!